OMR will demonstrate the potential of the shipbuilding industry in Russia and in the world and present the advanced experience in offshore and transport construction as an important segment of the shelf infrastructure development. Participants of the event will show their innovations in the field of design of all types of vessels, equipment and materials for construction of offshore platforms and technological systems for oil/gas exploration and production on the shelf.
Why you should take part in OMR
- OMR is the first international specialized exhibition, which is dedicated on shelf shipbuilding and shelf infrastructure development.
- OMR is a full understanding of modern technical solutions at all stages of the development of offshore energy resources.
- OMR is a presentation of the latest technologies and equipment for the development of offshore oil and gas.
- OMR is the best practices maritime and transport construction as an important segment of the infrastructure development of the shelf.
- OMR is a platform for negotiations, searching new business partners and strengthening existing business contacts.
- Equipment and technology for construction and exploitation of offshore oil and gas wells
- Subsea operations and pipelines
- Chemicals, chemical additives and materials
- Design, construction and exploitation of vessels and marine facilities. Development of Russian shipbuilding aimed at offshore oil and gas exploration
- Special-purpose vessels, ice breakers, vessels for support of offshore operations
- Ships classification and certification
- Offshore facilities and FPSO for production and survey of oil and gas resources including facilities for ice conditions
- Aviation for support of offshore facilities, monitoring and elimination of oil spills
- IT and communications
- HSE and environmental safety
For cost of participation in OMR2020 Exhibition please contact the Organiser:
Tel.: + 7 812 320 80 91